Wednesday, March 26, 2014

#OOTD

Today i'm bringing you my very first ' outfit of the day' a.k.a. OOTD.
I usually take ootd pictures everyday, or almost, and i'll be showing you several of my outfits troughout our journey here in the blog.
After all this is also a fashion blog, and my outfits are my intake, my own expression of what fashion is and what it means to me.
Like i said before, i'm really trying to cut my 'outfit' expenses, so a lot of the pieces that will end up showing on the blog will be old ones, from previous collections that i'll adapt, arranje, or diy because one of my goals is to show that you can stay 'in', can remain fashionable and stylish without new pieces in your closet.
This doesn't mean that there will be zero new items, but i'll try to keep them to a minimal, a few essencial, statement pieces of this season.

So, here comes my first ootd: 
 - All the items in this outfit are from the winter 13 or previous collections.





Hope you like it. Give me your feedback! Leave a message! Ask me a question! I'll do my best, i promisse ;)

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your feedback!