Sunday, April 13, 2014

#breakfasts

I've mentioned in a previous post the importance of breakfasts in a healthy life style.
It's true, it really is the most important meal because we've been hours without ingesting any food and our bodies need the fuel to start a brand new day.
Toasts and coffee used to be my breakfast of choice, if any, i have to admit that a lot of times i would get up, get ready and get out the door without eating or drinking anything.
I'd start my day's work without fuel and feeling tired and irritable for most of the morning.
When i started wanting to get a healthier life style, breakfast was again introduced in my diet and it was the change that was harder to get used to but also the one that made a bigger difference.
These days i always have breakfast, and a big one too, everyday i prepare a big bowl of fruits, yogurt and nuts with toast and juice or oats with fruits, toast and juice.
At first it would take me forever to finish my breakfast because my stomach just wasn't used to it anymore and i would feel full and kind of nauseated before i finished, but i made an effort to finish everytime, and altough i wouldn't feel good while eating it i noticed my days were having a better start.
I'd feel more energysed and in a better mood troughout the day.
Now all is good, i get trough my breakfast really quick and i wouldn't know how to go back to not eating it.
I'll leave you with some pictures of my breakfasts, if you'd like any recipes just ask and i'll post them ;)

How about you? What's your healthy breakfast?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your feedback!